The sixth edition of Financial Management provides students with an overview of financial management suited to the first course in finance. The focus of the text is on the big picture, providing an introduction to financial decision making grounded in current financial theory and the current state of world economic conditions. Attention is paid to both valuation and capital markets, as well as their influence on corporate financial decisions. The 10 basic principles of finance are introduced in the first chapter and woven throughout the text, to give students a solid foundation from which to build their knowledge of finance. The goal of this text is to go beyond teaching the tools of a discipline or a trade and help students gain a complete understanding of the subject. This will give them the ability to apply what they have learnt to new and as yet unforeseen problems—in short, to educate students in finance.
- ISBN 13 : 1442551623
- ISBN 10 : 9781442551626
- Judul : Financial Management: Principles and Applications
- Pengarang : J William Petty, Sheridan Titman, Arthur J Keown, Peter Martin, John D Martin, Michael Burrow,
- Kategori : Business & Economics
- Penerbit : Pearson Higher Education AU
- Bahasa : en
- Tahun : 2015
- Halaman : 809
- Google Book : https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=WyviBAAAQBAJ&source=gbs_api
The goal of this text is to go beyond teaching the tools of a discipline or a trade and help students gain a complete understanding of the subject.